|The International Coil Winding Association (ICWA) is the only UK based Trade Association dedicated to the promotion of the Wound Component industry.
What we do! - The policy objectives of the Association are;
- To be a proactive, non-profit making trade association for the benefit of our members.
- To promote the Coil Winding industry and further the interests of its members by means of exhibitions, trade fairs and/or conventions.
- To publicise the coil winding industry by the issue of reports and other publications and by holding regular meetings of the Council, elected by the ICWA members to further the interests of members through the technical press and other media.
- To act as a means on behalf of its members to communicate and negotiate with Government Departments assisting in international trade.
- To co-operate with National Standards organisations to help formulate International/European Standards allied to the coil winding industry.
- To establish a platform that promotes international trading.
- To give members such advice on technical, sourcing, marketing and exporting issues as shall appear to be proper and desirable for the Association.
London to Paris cycle ride, May 15th - May 18th 2013! Our team The International Coil Winding Association, comprising of cyclists from ICWA members Amethyst Designs Ltd, Trans-Tronic Ltd and Transteel Electrical Ltd, raised over £5500 for The Breast Cancer Campaign - see them at the finish line - click the picture for proof! (they made it to Blackpool) congratulations guys, a worthy cause!
We would be delighted if you are able to sponsor us, the link to our page is
We really appreciate your support and thank you in advance for your donations.
|The 2013 ICWA Golf day - click here for more info
Interested in advertising on this site, Please contact Julie Barnikel here